Dr Dale Cooper was invited to make a presentation on Big risks in the tertiary sector at the Unimutual annual conference in Sydney on 5-7 September. Unimutual is a mutual insurer, established in 1989 to provide protections unavailable from commercial insurance at the time for members affiliated with tertiary education.
The presentation discusses what 'big risks' are, and scenario-based approaches for identifying them.
- What on earth are big risks?
- Where should we look for big risks?
- Simple scenarios based on trends
- Technology scenarios and teaching
- More complex scenarios for strategic thinking
- Final thoughts
You can download the presentation through the link above or click here.